18.11.11

SS12 FAVOURITES


Here is the result of one foggy afternoon spent trawling through the catwalk images from all the Ready-to-Wear Spring 2012 collections from my favourite designers. High sheen, metallics, pastels, two strap sandals, delicate fabrics, chiffon, cut outs, and structured yet flowing shapes are all inspiring me for the upcoming seasons. Winter hasn't even kicked in yet and already the summer of 2012 is fast becoming old news in the fashion sphere, even before any of it is available in stores. Having said that, there's just something so cosy about wrapping up warm for winter, and the lust for those long leather COS gloves persists. For these looks to trickle down to the high street and more affordable prices, I can be patient.

Head over to my Facebook page to see my top three catwalk looks.

Image credits: Style.com

No comments: